- UCLA is the #1-most-applied-to college, with nearly 114,000 applications (pre-COVID).
- It's possible to write a college essay about something as mundane as showering...and get into Yale! (Someone did.)
- About 43 percent of all institutional aid funds are merit-based.
- The top admissions factor at every college is a student’s high school GPA.
- Students can minimize college debt risk with income-share agreements.
We are a family on a mission to help high schoolers make prudent choices in college admissions.